We’ve closed guest posting for this year. Will resume January 2018. Thank you!
NOTE: There’s a hidden code below and if you don’t include that on your message, I won’t entertain your request. If your article passes the requirements below, and my review, please allot up to 7 days for publishing. The influx of guest articles often queue up and some posts may not be scheduled for up to a week.
It has come to my attention that my website is attracting health and fitness enthusiasts who wish to contribute. Due to my current job, I’m having difficulty updating the website with new content so I decided to open my own guest posting feature. To see what the usual guest posts look like, click here. For product promotions, you may do so in your article but I may require payment.
Rules to remember:
- All articles must be original and unique. While I understand 100% original is unlikely, I can still spot copy-pasted blocks of text c/o Copyscape.
- You must also type it in English and kindly proofread for errors prior to submission. While I will be glad to edit and proofread for you, if your article has too many typos, I may have to reject it.
- The minimum number of words must not be below 900.
- Topics could be mostly anything new or trendy about health and fitness. It would be better if you provide articles on health benefits of foods or an exercise article about burning fat. Just make sure you can back it up with research and not anecdotes.
- It would be lovely if you can insert links to sources specially on claims that include the word/s “studies” and “show”.
- Include an author bio/byline and in that byline put the link to your website.
- Type “Good Stuff” in the beginning of your message so I know you read my page.
- Include the following URLs if available: Facebook page, Twitter, and Google +
- Images are encouraged but it is important that they are either owned/bought by you or are readily credited in the article.
- The quality of the infographic must be awesome, not just good. It has to attract people.
- The text on the infographic must be error-free. Bad grammar will not be tolerated.
- The message in the infographic must NOT offend any group or person. No discriminatory or political remarks.
- Provide a short introduction of at least 75 words or around 4 full sentences. This helps me get an idea of the purpose of your submission.
If I fail to respond within 24-48 hours, kindly give me a heads up at fatedblue[at]fitandwrite[dot]com
Thank you and I’m hoping for your great contributions!